24.7.12

Quarter-Life Crisis

I haven't blogged for a really long time. At some point I thought I had given up blogging. Writing to be precise.

I am easily amused by words and they never failed to capture my attention. But as I am aging, I became confused with what I wanted to do in life and what I am meant to do, and I was lost in my own transition.

Believe me, I tried hard to dig my way out.

At the moment, I am spending my bits working on my Masters degree which to my surprise wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. But I'll get through as I always did. I know I have that that survivor gene in me.

After all quarter-life crisis does exist and I am experiencing it. It's been fun so far with tremendous ups and downs, and I shall never forget this journey I am experiencing.

Perhaps I should start thinking of having a baby. Anyone up for being the mum?

No comments: