17.5.13

The Land Below Wind

I'm a fan of beaches and islands, and Kota Kinabalu has the two. The Tanjung Aru beach despite being close to the airport, offers a good scenery of sun-setting and I managed to catch the moment, alongside some cheeky drinks on happy-hour. And avocado juice could never do you wrong.

En-route to Kota Kinabalu. At 0730 hours.

 An evening scenery from the Kota Kinabalu waterfront

One of the things to do in Kota Kinabalu on a good day is to watch the sun setting

I love seeing planes taking off and landing

 The tranquillity that I could afford having

The reflection of the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque dome on water surface 

A running man

Our secret hiding place

En-route to Kuala Lumpur. At 0605 hours. 

The plane passed by the island of Perhentian (if my geography is correct)

No comments: